The Theorem Complete is designed for the dedicated rider. Scooters are built off the deck, and this setup features a simplified version of Tilts innovative Theory Deck. Features include soft Metra grips, medium grit griptape, oversized aluminum handlebars, a flex fender, and custom Tilt hardware throughout. If you want to customize your setup over time, you'll be stoked to hear that this scooter is compatible with numerous wheel sizes and all of Tilt's Stage III collection. Whether you're just starting or upgrading from your current setup, the Theorem Complete is your best option to progress both your setup and your riding.
- Weight: 7.7lb
- Overall Height: 33.4"
- Handlebar Size: 20.0 x 23.5"(W x H)
- Deck Size: 5.0 x 20.0"
- Wheel Size: 24 x 110
- Handlebar Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Deck Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum
- Dropouts: Welded
- Fender: Adjustable flex
- Grips: Metra
- Griptape Grit: No. 60 Medium
- Handlebars: Oversized 1?"
- Compression Washer: M8
- Compression Thread: M8
- Compression Bolt: M8
- Clamp Bolts: M8
- Headset: 1-?" Integrated
- Fork: 6.0" Threadless steertube
- Fork Axle: F5 Axle x 30mm Length
- Deck Axle: M8 x 54.0mm Length
- Wheel Spacers: M8 x 3.0mm Length
- Wheel Bearings: 608
- Wheels: 24 x 110 - 30 x 120
- Complete scooter
- Assembly of handlebars required